Howdy! Contact us to set up a time to meet and look at your degree program. Current students should use the Navigate App in Howdy (see instructions below).
Prospective students may send an email to aggieTEACH@science.tamu.edu.
The aggieTEACH advisers work with students pursuing a STEM major to ensure they are taking the correct courses to receive both their Bachelor’s degree and their Texas Mathematics or Science Teaching Certificate in the four years of their undergraduate education.
Current students may request an appointment using the Navigate App in Howdy or by clicking this link: https://tamu.campus.eab.com/student/appointments/new
For each drop-down menu choose:
- Type Appt. – Advising Texas A&M University
- College/Reason – SC – Science Undergraduate Advising
- Reason for Appointment – ex. SC- aggieTEACH Program
- Location by major – ex. SC – Undergraduate Programs Office, Blocker Bldg, (BLOC), 514
- Advisor – Laura Wilding
- Select your Appointment Day & Time
- Review Appointment Details
- Don’t forget to click Confirm Appointment
514 Blocker Building, College Station, Texas 77843-3257